If anyone is looking to get more organized, get more energy, shed a few pounds, eat healthier, and create habits that will help to reach goals, there’s an app for that.
Fabulous is a relatively new app that helps to motivate you by allowing you to create a suggested/custom made check list to reach goals and create habits that will stick. From simple tasks such as drinking water and taking time to really breathe, to exercising and focused work, this app has already helped me to feel more energized, focused, and excited about my goals!
If you are like me, it is really, really easy to get a little overwhelmed by all the magical things that you wanna do. I wanna be a jack of all trades, so this can get a little murky when it comes to sitting down and focusing on one thing. This app helps to train you to allow a certain amount of time for all of your activities by reminding you of your smaller goals which will energize you to reach your bigger goals! It is very vibrant, fun, and easy to use. The creators send over letters every time certain key habits have been completed for a few days in a row to congratulate you, keep you motivated, and give you examples of great minds and successful people in history who have formed these exact habits that you are learning.
Basically, it’s awesome. Go check out Fabulous!
Alright. So this is a list of things that I plan to break down into a smaller yearly goal sheet, but here is the grand scheme of my Bucket List so far. I will not include things that I have already crossed off my bucket list because there have been quite a few that I have already accomplished, but I do plan to mark what is accomplished on this list as time goes on. There will also become more specific, but cut me some slack it’s 1:30 am.
- See the northern lights
- Go Skydiving
- See all 50 states ( So far I have seen around 20)
- Visit as many places in the world as possible but would really like to see Greece, Thailand, Italy, and do a backpack across Europe.
- Go someplace far away and new at least once a year
- Do a roadtrip across the country
- Go camping on a mountain
- Do a really awesome hike
- Be on broadway as a major role/ become a successful actor/singer
- Be on a tv series or in a movie as a major role
- Get married
- Learn another language
- Try to ski/go on a ski trip
- Learn to play piano/guitar
- Go back to France
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Swim in the hot springs in Iceland
- Explore waterfalls
- Go zip lining
- Go parasailing
- Go horseback riding
- Take archery lessons
- Ride a camel/elephant
- Visit the holocaust memorial in Berlin
- See the great wall of China
- Get at least 2 more tattoos
- Go white water rafting
- Go to the Tony Awards/ be nominated
- Possibly get my masters degree
- Volunteer/work for charities, hospitals and animal shelters
- Write a play and/or novel and have it published
- Learn how to cook amazingly and master the traditional key spanish recipes
- Become a certified/well established makeup artist
- Buy a really nice camera and start a portfolio/own headshot company
- Get out of debt
- Learn to Surf
- Repay/ be able to take care of my parents and help my sisters