So I was recently looking over the past couple of months in my journal and right before my birthday in August, I made a list of the top 25 things that I have really learned in my 25 years that I thought I would share! So here we go!
- Do it and it’s done.
2.”Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail bigger.”
3. Change is inevitable, good and bad.
4. Not everything is as black and white as it seems.
5. Even when you just want to give up, don’t. You can never give up hope or belief in yourself.
6. The universe is a friendly place that wants to see you succeed.
7. Do what you want to do. (But not at the expense of someone else’s well being or feelings)
8. Worrying is useless and only causes stress.
9. WHO CARES WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK?
10. Stay in your own lane. Success is yours.
11. Always get up, even when it hurts most.
12. Always be kind.
13. Don’t take things personally.
14. Enjoy the journey, even if it sucks.
15. Travel as much as possible.
16. Take risks and be a yes-man for a while. (Use your best judgment).
17. People see things the way they want to and that’s not your business.
18. Always take time out for family and friends.
19. Experience as much as possible.
20. Let go of things that no longer serve you.
21. Always trust that things will fall into place. (Because they always do).
22. Take care of yourself. (Mentally, physically, emotionally).
23. Face problems head on.
24. You are more valuable than your headshot/resume, job, position, etc.
25. Trust yourself; your heart, your drive, your mind. Beat out the thoughts that turn you against yourself. Remember, our brains are wired to stop us in uncomfortable situations. Fight for yourself. You will succeed greatly.