Here is some gratitude that runs through my head on the daily and as of late:
- My Grandmother from Puerto Rico was in New Jersey when the storm hit and is completely safe. We haven’t heard about her home yet and the island is suffering immensely, but I am truly thankful that she was here when the storm hit.
- I am in a new place with new people performing a musical everyday for the next 2 months and I am staying in a beautiful home and taking great care of myself while enjoying my time here and staying focused. I would also really like to volunteer here since they recently had a hurricane as well and really want to be more active as a member of society and help people and animals.
- I am talking to this guy that I really like and its very sweet, low pressure, and fucking fun! When I dated my ex boyfriend, even in the beginning I was not myself and saw red flags. I was not remotely having fun and was trying to make someone else happy. This is completely different and I really enjoy every moment when we hang out. I’m not overthinking too much or expecting anything crazy. We are both actors and both recently got out of long relationships, but I really do like him and am just kind of interested in seeing where things go.
- My family is healthy and I get to see my sister, mom, and brother-in-law in less than a month when I visit Orlando for Horror Nights!
- I am constantly learning and growing and I am very grateful to have the people and experiences that I have had in my life.